Discussion Forum and Mailing List

The FCA has created online forums to encourage discussion and the exchange of ideas and experiences among funeral consumers. Note that you must be a registered user of the site in order to post to the forum threads. To register, visit our home page and click "create an account" on the lower left-hand corner. There's also a Help section in the forums you can click on below.

For those who want a more detailed discussion with funeral consumer advocates and concerned industry people, try our email-based discussion list. To join the list, email: join-deathcare@hades.listmoms.netNOTE! - you must put the word gazelle in the subject line (this cuts down on spam-bots trying to join the list).

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Moved from NY to Ca. 2003

Moved from NY to Ca. 2003 07 Jun 2009 18:01 #224

• sunny banning
I am new to California came here from New York. I would like to know the closest affiliation to Banning Ca please.

I also have a Will, Health Care Proxy and Power of Attorney made out in New York. I asked an attorney here in California if all three were effective in California and he told me to bring them all in with a $1000 and he would look them over for me. I have not done this so far because I thought it rather over priced when my attorney only charged me $75 for writing them all up in NY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Moved from NY to Ca. 2003 08 Jun 2009 05:21 #226

A listing of local Funeral Consumer Alliance affiliates is available at < www.funerals.org/affiliates-directory >. You can also access this list by clicking on the "Find a Local Affiliate" tab at the top of this web page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds