Discussion Forum and Mailing List

The FCA has created online forums to encourage discussion and the exchange of ideas and experiences among funeral consumers. Note that you must be a registered user of the site in order to post to the forum threads. To register, visit our home page and click "create an account" on the lower left-hand corner. There's also a Help section in the forums you can click on below.

For those who want a more detailed discussion with funeral consumer advocates and concerned industry people, try our email-based discussion list. To join the list, email: join-deathcare@hades.listmoms.netNOTE! - you must put the word gazelle in the subject line (this cuts down on spam-bots trying to join the list).

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cremation Upstate NY

Cremation Upstate NY 20 Nov 2009 08:17 #293

• JWA
Upstate NY. I am interested in exactly what I have to look at to get myself cremated, into the urn and back in family hands in the most inexpensive way possible. No funeral. I would like to cut out the funeral director all together but realize that due to a government that cares more about special interests than about rights of citizens I probably can't do this.
I already plan on buying a cardboard or making myself a casket.
At this point I am just looking for ideas and any legal knowledge of NYS law concerning funerals and such
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Cremation Upstate NY 20 Nov 2009 12:36 #294

Any FCA affiliate in New York State should be able to help you. The FCA New York affiliates contact information can be found at:

www.funerals.org/affiliates-directory#NY
Last Edit: 23 Aug 2011 20:34 by edmcham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds