Discussion Forum and Mailing List

The FCA has created online forums to encourage discussion and the exchange of ideas and experiences among funeral consumers. Note that you must be a registered user of the site in order to post to the forum threads. To register, visit our home page and click "create an account" on the lower left-hand corner. There's also a Help section in the forums you can click on below.

For those who want a more detailed discussion with funeral consumer advocates and concerned industry people, try our email-based discussion list. To join the list, email: join-deathcare@hades.listmoms.netNOTE! - you must put the word gazelle in the subject line (this cuts down on spam-bots trying to join the list).

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: gazelle

Re:gazelle 05 Jan 2011 05:52 #434

On 12/20/10 you wrote:

Re:gazelle 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago
how many members do they have currently ?

No need to get excited. I was just asking for clarification on who and what you were asking.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:gazelle 10 Jan 2011 10:06 #441

Gresham - this is a warning. Any more outbursts, nastiness, or off-topic posts from you and you're banned. You've been leaving odd and provocative posts in a couple of places here and I've been cleaning them up. Play nice or get out of the sandbox.

Josh Slocum
Exec. Director, FCA

Re:gazelle 17 Jan 2011 11:44 #444

• mver
  • Web-ster and Volunteer
Frankly Josh, IMO, this thread would benefit from the ministrations of Atropos, who snips the thread of life.

But I am not suggesting this as another task for you, but perhaps for a volunteer moderator, if one can be found.
  • Page:
Moderators: pshaughnessy
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds