Discussion Forum and Mailing List

The FCA has created online forums to encourage discussion and the exchange of ideas and experiences among funeral consumers. Note that you must be a registered user of the site in order to post to the forum threads. To register, visit our home page and click "create an account" on the lower left-hand corner. There's also a Help section in the forums you can click on below.

For those who want a more detailed discussion with funeral consumer advocates and concerned industry people, try our email-based discussion list. To join the list, email: join-deathcare@hades.listmoms.netNOTE! - you must put the word gazelle in the subject line (this cuts down on spam-bots trying to join the list).

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: dirt cheap funeral

dirt cheap funeral 30 Aug 2011 13:42 #536

• ebotrd
Hi, I'm new to this site, and know I should probably spend a few hours reading through all the info here before posting, but it's a bit overwhelming. I'm interested in planning a cheapy burial for my self some day...don't want to burden my family AT ALL. Open to cremation and donation to medical schools as well. I'm also active duty military, so probably have a good option there, just don't know yet. Can someone point me in the right direction to get started step-by-step? THANKS!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Moderators: pshaughnessy
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds