New Members Receive When Joining FCA-NWA
- 12 page Annual Newsletter and Information booklet containing:
- Announcement of April annual meeting and speaker.
- Letter with history, types & costs of memberships.
- National FCA info
- Surveyof 18 Washington & Benton Co. mortuaries' public prices
- FCA-NWA discounts at our Fayetteville(2) & Rogers(2) mortuaries
- Choices and costs when planning a funeral of any type in NWA
- Proceedures for your next-of-kin upon your death.
- Typical mortuary proceedures
- Consent for your CREMATION by children, spouse, if couple, 2 copies
- Authorizing a friend to sign for cremation if a child or spouse won't
- Card for organ or body donation with organizations to contact
- An application form for a friend
- Extensive list of brochures members may buy
- End-of-Life PLANNING KIT (easily carried wnen traveling) store in freezer (Another kit costs $10. FCA, Box 3055, Fayetteville AR 72702)
- A magnet for freezer saying "Matters of Life and Death Inside"
- 16 page fill-in-the-blanks booklet for all final wishes.
- State-specific Living Will, if couple, 2 copies
- Durable Power of Attorney for HealthCare, if couple, 2 copies
- Checklist for other documents (like military discharge papers)
- Page of reminders for your survivors, description of contents
- Pamphlet "Death Away from Home".
- USA Directory to FCA chapters
- Set of 8 FCA brochures:
- Organ and Body Donation
- Viewing and Visitation
- Cremation Explained
- What to do with Ashes
- To Prepay or Not
- Memorial Service Plans
- Reading GENERAL PRICE LISTS intelligently
- Blue Application
- Items You May Also Need
- Durable Power of Attorney, if couple, 2 copies
- Fairview Cemetery 2005 Price Survey
- Death Certificate Proof Copy, if couple, 2 copies
- Map of our contracting mortuaries in Washington & Benton Co.
- Form letter to contact Social Security, if couple, 2 copies
- Membership cards per person - 2
- Benton County Funeral Home, Rogers picture postcard
- Federal and state laws about immediate body arrangements
- Donation request envelope