Contact an attorney who does civil lawsu

E-mail Print
Contact an attorney who does civil lawsuits and ask if under your state's tort laws you can sue the company, the funeral home, the owner, the director and each member of the staff for either intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress. It won't let you put the memories aside but it might benefit others who come after you. A good attorney will charge you about 30% of the settlement and cover all costs for you upfront. If it is a small town, you might have to look in other towns to find an attorney willing to tackle them. Best of luck and may your daughter rest in peace.
This is a comment on "Hall of Shame: Klamath Tribute Center"

Latest News

CAN'T AFFORD THE FUNERAL? We can show you how to bring the bill down significantly. Click here for advice