The Funeral Consumers Alliance of Greater Kansas City comes close to setting the standard for affiliate newsletters, and they have issued another great one for Fall 2010.
• Long path from son’s death Leads to casket-building project
• After so many calls, she knows most answers
• First, a deathly frame of mind helps at home funeral workshop
• Highlights and lowlights of FCA advocacy
• The paperwork of death
• Who pays for funerals when they die broke?
• The intimacies of preparing her body
Be the first on your block to read the FCA-GKC Fall 2010 newsletter.